Wireless music sync software for Android devices.
- Version :2.0.34
- License :Freeware
- OS :Windows All
- Publisher :Highwind Software LLC
TuneSync allows you to sync your iTunes playlist and songs with your Android device. It copies the unprotected music to your SD card and creates playlists that match your iTunes playlists.
TuneSync does this all over your wifi connection. You will not even need to connect your Android device to your computer using an USB cable.
How to use:
· Step 1: Install the TuneSync Windows client.
· Step 2: From your Android device, download and install the TuneSync app
· Step 3: On the Android device, type in the computer name you wish to sync with
· Step 4: On the Android device, select the playlists you wish to sync with
· Step 5: TuneSync will now start copying your music files over in the background. TuneSync will also keep your device synchronized on a regular basis over your Wi-Fi connection without ever connecting it to your PC.
- .NET Framework 4.0 Runtime
- Android Device 1.6 or higher running TuneSync or TuneSync Lite
- Wifi LAN Connection for WiFi sync