A weak signal decoder for radio amateurs and professionals, allowing users to analyze and view the spectrum data of weak low-volume audio wave files.
- Version :10.0
- License :Trial
- OS :Windows All
- Publisher :Joe Taylor
WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication using state of the art digital techniques. It can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails, as well as steady signals more than 10 dB weaker than those required for conventional CW.
- 1 GHz or faster CPU and 128 MB of available RAM
- Monitor with at least 800 x 600 resolution (more is better)
- Computer-to-radio interface using a serial port for T/R switching, or VOX control
- Audio input and output devices supported by the operating system
- Audio or equivalent USB connections between transceiver and computer
- A means for synchronizing the computer clock to UTC within ±1 s
- SSB transceiver and antenna for one or more VHF/UHF/SHF bands