Perform advanced audio analyses with the help of this sound card-based real-time oscilloscope with sophisticated triggering method.
- Virtins Sound Card Oscilloscope
- Version :3.7
- License :Trial
- OS :Windows All
- Publisher :virtins
Virtins Sound Card Oscilloscope Description
Virtins Sound Card Oscilloscope is designed to be a powerful PC based virtual instrument. Unlike most of the sound card oscilloscopes in the market which search trigger event after data collection, it features a specially designed data acquisition approach which is able to monitor the input signal continuously without missing any trigger event before the frame of data is collected.
As a result, Virtins Sound Card Oscilloscope boasts a very fast screen refresh rate (typically 50 frame per second) and thus a truly real time response.
It supports sophisticated triggering method including pre-trigger and post-trigger which are generally missing from other sound card based instruments.
Virtins Sound Card Oscilloscope, with all of the features of a modern digital storage oscilloscope, providing four types of views:
(1) Real time wave form display of Channel A and Channel B.
(2) Real time wave form display of Channel A + Channel B.
(3) Real time wave form display of Channel A – Channel B.
(4) Real time Lissajous Pattern display for Channel A and Channel B.
- 8, 16 or 24 bit Windows compatible sound card
Limitations in the unregistered version
- 21-day trial
- Nag screen