The application aids in your calculations, giving you full control of the connection type, components and the speed to change the connections.
- Version :4.0.2
- License :Demo
- OS :Windows All
- Publisher :RISA Technologies, LLC.
RISAConnection is a useful and reliable software solution designed to assist engineers in finishing steel structures by creating welds and connections between the elements.
The program uses a visual approach but you can also enter data by editing the design spreadsheets.
You can use the program to inspect the design in a 3D view and to modify the dimensions in the 2D panel. Both views can be exported and printed in order to use them in your project documentation.
- Pentium 3 or better
- 256 MB of RAM
- 200 MB of hard disk space
- Two or three button mouse (wheel recommended)
- USB port
- DirectX 9.0c or later
Limitations in the unregistered version
- You cannot save the project or the connections
- The yield and rupture capacities are set to 25ksi and 40ksi
- All welds have a fixed strength (50ksi) and are set to use a 50ksi electrode
- You cannot change the logo from the generated reports
- Nag screen