Perform remote debugging, remote testing, and unit testing on computers that don’t have Visual Studio installed..
- Remote Tools for Visual Studio
- Version :2013 12.0.31101.0 Update 4 / 2013 12.0.40418.0 Update 5 RC / 2015 14.0.22823.1 RC
- License :Freeware
- OS :Windows All
- Publisher :Microsoft
Remote Tools for Visual Studio Description
Remote Tools for Visual Studio is a handy toolset that will assist developers in performing various testing and debugging tasks remotely.
Visual Studio is not needed on the computer from which the remote connection is established, nonetheless it must be installed onto the remote workstation to allow application testing and profiling or debugging.
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 5.5 GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution