Allows you to make up a agentless network inventory.
- Network Inventory Expert
- Version :3.9
- License :Trial
- OS :Windows All
- Publisher :Kviptech
Network Inventory Expert Description
Network Inventory Expert allows you to make up a network inventory without installation the software on user’s PCs.
Network Inventory Expert gives you possibility to get quick and full information about operational system, service pack, hotfixes, hardware, installed software and running processes on remote PCs.
Network Inventory Expert is a software that helps you to create a network inventory. You can also create reports about the hardware, installed software, and running processes on the computers in your local network.
The inventory software program will collect the following information about the user workstation in your network:
· operational system type, version and build;
· installed service pack and hotfixes;
· host name, user name and operational system product ID;
· processor type and frequency, from the vendors: Intel, AMD, VIA, Cyrix, Alpha, PowerPC, SiS, Transmeta, National Semiconductor, MIPS, Centaur, UMC, NexGen, WinChip and Rise Technology;
· motherboard BIOS information, serial number and chassis;
· network adapter, IP-addresses and MAC-addresses, DHCP, DNS and WINS settings;
· memory size and memory modules;
· name and type of HDD, CD-ROM, FDD, video card, monitor, multimedia devices;
· total and free size of HDD volumes;
· installed software on remote PCs;
· installed software quantity all over the network;
· all running processes;
· all windows startup programs;
- 16MB RAM
- Pentium-133 MHz
- 2MB Hard Disk
- True Color video mode
Limitations in the unregistered version
- 30 days evaluation period