Move, resize, copy, explore, and recover hard disk drive partitions. .
- Software: MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
- Version: 9.1
- License: Freeware
- OS: Windows Windows 10/8/7/XP
- Requirements: No special requirements
- Publisher: MiniTool
MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition description:
MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free partition manager software designed by MiniTool Solution Ltd. Our partition manager supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful yet free partition manager to manage their hard disk. Functions include: Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Extend Partition, Split Partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Partition Recovery.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is designated for home user only, to use MiniTool Partition Wizard in a business environment, MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition is required.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition Main Features
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Change Font.
- Convert MBR Disk to GPT Disk.
- Convert GPT Disk to MBR Disk.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Fully support UEFI boot.
- Extend partition with one step.
- Split one partition into two safely.
- FULLY Support 4096-byte-sector-based hard drive.
- Align all partitions or align a specified partition to optimize hard drive performance.
- Resize/Move Partition: Easily resize/move partition without data loss.
- Create, Format, Delete Partition.
- Convert Partition format from FAT to NTFS.
- Hide and Unhide Partitions, set active partition, label drive letter.
- Hot Extend Partition without reboot.
- Change cluster size without data loss.
- Partition Copy: Copy entire partition to unallocated space with high performance file-by-file. moving technology. Backup or move data without any data loss.
- Partition Recovery: Scan disk to restore deleted or damaged partitions.
- Hard Disk Copy: Copy an entire disk to a different diskquickly and easily with data clone technology. Backup disk data without data loss.
- Support Windows 32/64 bit Operating Systems.
- Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration to preview changes before apply.
- Support RAID.
- Support single disks or partitions larger than 2 TB
- Support up to 32 hard disks within one system.
- Set partition as primary.
- Set partition as logical.
- Rebuild MBR.
- Disk Surface Test.
- Partition Surface Test.
- Change Partition Serial Number.
- Change Partition Type ID.