A simple and easy to understand help authoring solution that can successfully assist developers in creating tooltips for their Access-based apps.
- Halp for Microsoft Access
- License :Demo
- OS:Windows All
- Publisher:Peter’s Software
Halp for Microsoft Access Description
Halp for Microsoft Access is an efficient and reliable add-in that enables users to create pop-up tooltips.
The application offers a series of Access objects that developers can add to their application, enabling them to access and edit the help topic without needing additional utilities.
As such, the final user can easily view helpful tips without having to go through the entire Help file.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or later.
- 20MB of available disk space
- Pentium 500 Mhz o higher
Limitations in the unregistered version
- Cannot incorporate the Halp objects directly into your application database
- Nag screen