A .NET control for drawing workflow, flowchart, network, organizational diagrams.
- License :Demo
- OS:Windows All
FlowChart.NET adds to applications the ability to create and present various kinds of diagrams:
· flowchart and process diagrams
· workflow and data flow charts
· database entity-relationship diagrams
· organizational and classification chart
· hierarchy and relationship diagrams
· networks and graphs
The basic types of diagram elements – shapes, tables, and links – can be grouped and attached one to another to form complex structures. The control provides more than 100 predefined box shapes and allows custom-designed ones. Both images and text can be placed inside nodes.
Appearance can be customized further by setting fonts, colors and brush styles, custom painting. Other features include an alignment grid, shadow effects, scrolling and zooming, locking, z-order and pen styles. Several automatic layout algorithms, 3D graph display, link routing and graph analysis functions make FlowChart.NET even more useful.
Diagrams can be stored in files, printed on paper, exported to image files or PDF, serialized in .NET streams such as memory buffers or network sockets.
- .NET Framework
Limitations in the unregistered version
- The following features are disabled:
- Undo/Redo support
- Copy and paste to/from Windows clipboard
- Layered graph layout
- Simulated annealing graph layout
- Spring-Embedder graph layout
- Grid layout
- Orthogonal graph layout
- Circular graph layout
- Automatic arrow routing
- Overview control
- Ruler control
- Shapes toolbar
- ShapeListBox control